2. What actions demonstrate that Scot is a loyal man?
3. Why is loyalty important to Scot and in what he does for a living?
4. How would you define bravery?
5. How does Scot demonstrate bravery?
6. How important are loyalty and bravery in our society now, and is this different from in our past?
7. Who are your heroes, and why?
8. What is your favorite quote about courage, heroism, or leadership?
9. What physical climate do you think would be the most difficult for you to survive?
10. What traits make a successful leader, and which characters embody these traits?